Carolyn is a graduate of Union University in Jackson,Tennessee with a B.S. degree in Marketing and Business Administration. She has 23 years of experience having worked for fortune 500 companies such as Aetna Casualty Surety and CNA Commercial Insurance as a Commercial Marketing and Property Underwriting Specialist. She operates with the highest level of professional integrity providing expert service to all her clients. During her academic years Carolyn was awarded a four year athletic scholarship and played for the Lady Bulldogs basketball team. Carolyn is very active in her community and church. She and her husband Joel have been married for 33 years, and they have two lovely daughters, Lauren and Alexis.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- Member of Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Nashville Habitat for Humanity through GNR
- President – Greater Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member – The Connect Magazine
- Committee Member Christian Community Services, Inc.
- Mayor’s Minority Business Advisory Council
Relocating Families With
- Brandon Technology, Inc.
- SRS, Inc.
- Hospital Corporation of America
- Lipscomb University
- Gaylord Entertainment
- Veterans Administration
- Kroger Corporation